Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 Goals


Here are my New Years Resolutions or, more aptly said, my goals for the year.

1. Read 4 non fiction books - I read a lot of fiction and want to challenge myself to broaden my reading

2. Run a half marathon in under 2 hours - My best time is 2 hours and 5 minutes. I think this is doable

3. Do a triathlon - I've threatened for years to do one. Now I have to!

4. Take 2 major backpacking trips - I love backpacking so this one will be no problem

5. Improve my photo taking skills - My wife has an awesome SLR camera and I want to get better

6. Improve my web site abilities - My website is pretty lame right now. Not sure how I'm going to improve my abilities.

7. Build CDF Financial revenues - I kind of have to do this to do the other things I want to do.

8. Ride my bike more than 300 miles.

No comments: