Friday, February 27, 2009

Investing Books

I was asked by a friend yesterday for books to help them learn about investing. Below is a list of books that I have read that helped to shape my thinking. Most of these are pretty easy to read if you are at all interested in investing.


The Five Rules for Successful Stock Investing – Dorsey

Take Stock – Ellis Traub (excellent book on picking individual stocks)

A Random Walk Down Wall Street – Malkiel (one of the first that I read and it has been updated recently)

The Four Pillars of Investing-Bernstein (this one is guiding most of my investing right now)

The Future for Investors – Siegel

Winning the Investment Marathon – H Bradlee Perry

Common Sense on Mutual Funds-Bogle

Lowell Herr does a significant amount of writing and blogging about investing and has a list of his five favorite asset allocation books.

No comments: